Please see the following info about job details.
IT Junior Specialist:
· Assist with the deployment of hardware and software to end users (including the installation, configuration and testing of more complex firm hardware).
· Assist with provisioning and deprovisioning processing, including setting up of hardware/software for new hires, and receiving hardware from separating employees.
· Assist with (or coordinate) the repair of end user hardware and the reinstallation of software as necessary to resolve end user incidents.
· Resolve incidents associated with firm-standard end user software and hardware, including mobile/hand-held technologies. Identify sources and trends of technical problems to prevent future occurrences.
· Under minimal supervision, provide after-hours service for escalated issues from the Service Desk or supervisor.
· Perform asset management activities (procurement, receipt, inventory, tracking, distribution, etc.) in accordance with firm policy and IT Service process.
· Assist with off-site support for firm sponsored functions/meetings.
· Perform asset management responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
· Higher education with major in IT/ Computer science
· Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills.
· Excellent customer service attitude.
· Ability to work effectively with all levels of end users and IT personnel.
· Ability to communicate in English.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org please specify the position in subject