HSE students have an opportunity to receive a degree from a partner university in addition to their Kazakhstan degree, all within their 4-year undergraduate studies period.
- Earning a certain number of credits at KAZGUU University;
- GPA 3.0 or above;
- English at B2 level or above.
Programme terms and conditions:
- studies at KAZGUU University and a partner university in accordance with a curriculum designed in collaboration between the two universities, and a model determined by the contract (3+1; 2+2; 1+3);
- students take entrance examinations in accordance with KAZGUU University’s admissions rules;
- mode of study – full-time at KAZGUU and partner university;
- graduates of the programme will be awarded two degrees: a higher education degree from KAZGUU University and a state degree from an international partner university.
France: La Rochelle Business School
Finland: JAMK University of Applied Sciences
Latvia: Riga Technical University
Korea: Solbridge Business School