Conduct theoretically justified and relevant empirical research in different aspects of socio-economic development of Kazakhstan and other countries of Central Asia.
Aims and Goals
QIDS is a centre for socio-economic research aimed at sustainable development in the Central Asian region through the following:
- conducting high-quality research at the international level;
- building strategic alliances with international universities and research centres;
- providing professional training on topics relevant to market demands;
- providing education through accredited educational programmes.
- Economics of industrial organisations;
- Islamic economy;
- State policy in the field of social security;
Global and regional governance:
- Global and regional governance:
- Regional integration in Central Asia;
- Initiatives in global governance and interregional trade;
- Comparative regionalism.
PhD in Economics
+ 7(7172) 70 28 37
PhD in Public International Law
+7 (7172) 70 28 36