Duration – 4 months from May to August
Salary – 50,000 tenge / month.
Schedule – from 9.30 to 18.30, an hour for lunch, full time
- Work with the archive and archiving system
- Preparation for the removal of archives
- Work with contractors
- HR management (orders, inquiries, etc.).
Forte Bank opened a vacancy – Corporate Sales Leading Expert. There is a lot of work and it will be very interesting, you will:
- attract customers;
- negotiate and consult;
- consider the application and structure of the transaction;
- analyze the projects, including the financial condition of lendees;
- monitor and track loans;
- collaborate with the departments to develop customized solutions for customer.
We need people with higher economic or financial education, and work experience of at least 5 years, 3 of which are in the area of corporate lending.
CV submit online: http://www.fortebank.com/ru/vacancies/?city=1
How to apply:
- Register at pwc.kz/careers
- Pass online tests
- Pass English test
- HR Interview
- Assessment Center
Start date: 8 September 2016
Who can apply: 2014/15/16 graduates with major in accounting, finance, economics, science, technology, engineering, math
GPA: 3,5 and higher
- Age of 21 years;
- Communication skills;
- Listening skills;
- Grammatically correct speech.
- Search and attraction of new customers (processing incoming requests, the active search for clients, negotiations, contracts);
- Maintaining relationships with experience accumulated customer base;
- Account keeping on working with current clients and incoming requests;
- Advising clients on services provided by the company;
- Producing a presentation.
Please send your resume to email: email@example.com or call us at +7 (707) 334-14-70 Elmira
- Work for an international company, where you can get experience and learn best practices from the different countries;
- Continuous internship and development of a professionals team;
- A positive atmosphere and enjoy working in a friendly team;
- Competitive wages;
- Delivery to / from work, subsidized food and visiting the gym of the company.
Program duration – 6 months.
Schedule: from 8:30 to 17:00.
Address: st. Zhansugurov 1.
Please send your resume with a mark “Project Internship” at the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; for more information, contact tel.: (727) 334 13 50/52
- Negotiate with owners and managers of the best companies of the capital;
- Make an appointment to meet, make presentations and deal with the best institutions;
- Monitor the quality of service for existing contracts;
- Maintain a database and develop long-term relationships with partners.
- Healthy ambition, energy and ability to get things done;
- High level of communication skills: competent speech and neat appearance;
- Experience in active sales welcome. If you have no experience in the proposed field, but you feel that this is what you are looking for, then come to us.
- Professional training techniques of active sales;
- The possibility of fast career growth for the strongest;
- Wages: salary + interest from individual sales;
- Schedule 5/2 from 9.00-18.00.
- Paid travel, corporate communications.