Dear students! We are pleased to inform you about the start of academic mobility application period for Fall 2019 semester.
Please follow these steps:
- Choose the university. Check their website, list of courses. Ask your advisor to help you decide whether any of these universities correspond your program at HSE KAZGUU.
- Inform your parents.
- Fill in the application forms and collect all other documents.
- Follow the instructions that you will receive on your KAZGUU email.
- For further enquiries, please, contact Zarina at email@example.com or visit our office 206 on Tuesday and Thursday from 15:00 to 17:00.
1) Now we offer you some scholarship programs, which do not cover all your expenses but can be a good financial support for your studies abroad.
Science Po Toulouse, France – 2 students (International and Comparative studies diploma, all HSE majors can participate)
Eligibility: 3 year students (now 2 year students can apply for the next semester), GPA 3, IELTS (5,5 and higher). Duration of studies: 1-2 semesters.
Deadline: February 18
Mevlana Exchange Program (Fall 2019 and Spring 2020 semesters) – monthly stipend 1200 TL (4 months):
Akdeniz University, Turkey – number of students is defined by Turkish Government (Tourism, Economics, Translation studies, Psychology)
Eligibility: Bachelor students GPA 2.5; Master students GPA 3.0
Deadline: February 27
Erasmus+ scholarship – monthly stipend 700-800 EUR (5 months) + travel grant 500-800 EUR (depending on distance):
- West Attica University, Greece – 2 students (Tourism)
- Dubrovnik University, Croatia – 1 student (Economics and Business)
- University of Cordoba, Spain – 2 students (Translation studies, Economics)
Eligibility: 2-3 year students, GPA from 3, English level – B2/C1 (IELTS 6-6.5, or KEPT)
Deadline: March 1
Latvia Government Scholarship: monthly stipend 500 EUR
Turiba University – number of students is defined by Latvian Government (Tourism, others are possible)
Latvia University – number of students is defined by Latvian Government (Business, Management, and Economics, others are possible)
Others are possible as well (http://viaa.gov.lv/library/files/original/Contacts_Latvian_higher_education_2019_2020.pdf)
Deadline: 20 March
2) Here is the list of partner universities for Fall 2019 semester on bilateral basis – all students can participate, but they have to cover their expenses (round-trip flight, accommodation for the whole semester, visa fee, insurance, meals and personal expenses):
European University Viadrina, Frankfurt (Oder) – Economics (2 students)
Science Po Toulouse – International and Comparative studies diploma, 1-2 semesters (2 students)
Mendel University, Brno – Economics, Tourism – 2 or more students
Ostrava University, Ostrava – Translation studies – 2 or more students
European Humanities University – Tourism – 1-2 students
Vytautas Magnus – Business, Economics, Others (check their website) – 2 or more students
Turiba University – Tourism, Economics and Business – 2 students
University of Latvia – Business, Management, and Economics – 2 students
Corvinus University, Budapest – Translation studies – 1 student
Anyang University, Seoul – Translation studies – 2 students
International School of Business SolBridge, Daejon – Business and Management – 2 students (possible to continue in frame of double degree program)
Dong-A University, Busan – Translation studies, Tourism – 2 students
Universidade de Porto, Porto – Translation studies – 2 students
University of Jaen, Jaen – Translation studies, Business and Management – 2-4 students
Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University – Tourism, Psychology – 2+2 students
Katowice School of Economics – Economics – 1-3 students (tuition fee is 500-600 EUR)
Eligibility: depends on the University, but in general 2-3 year students, GPA -2,5, English level B2
Deadline: March 26
Documents for ALL programs should be filled in and submitted to TSON prior the deadline.
Here is the list of the documents:
— Заявление студента по форме
— Анкета гражданина РК
— 2 фотографии 3х4
— разрешение родителей на участие в программе по академической мобильности (на первое время можно скан, и потом донести оригинал)
— транскрипт на двух языках (заказать в ЦОНе)
— два рекомендательных письма в вольной форме (от текущих преподавателей, либо от тех преподавателей, кто вас хорошо знает — школьные, с прошлого семестра, научные руководители и т.д.)
— заявление в ЦОН