The university scholarship covers the tuition fee , a two-week internship at a partner university and participation in one conference for the entire period of study. The total number of credits for the program is 180 ECTS. A candidate should send a CV and research proposal by the first of July to: email@example.com.
Research proposal requirements:
• The research proposal should be completed in English only and include:
• Title Page
• Aims and Objectives
• Literature Review
• Word limit: no more than 1,000 – 3,000 words
– The scholarship holder must meet the admission requirements determined by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Master’s degree at least 120 ECTS, work experience of at least 9 months).
– The scholarship holder should successfully complete the requirements of the doctoral program;
– The successful candidate is obliged to work at the university for at least three years after the graduation;
– A paid position of a researcher and / or teacher for the study period may be offered;
– In case of failure to meet the program requirements, a candidate should compensate amount spent.
About the program:
Program is delivered in English only including writing and defending PhD thesis.
According to the requirements of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, all candidates must pass centralized testing at the National Testing Center (http://www.testcenter.kz/ru/postupayushchim-v-magistraturu-i-doktoranturu/).
Admission is possible only after passing centralized test.
You can find out more about the program by following the links:
The admissions office: +7 (7172) 70-30-30
* does not include Master in Business Administration (MBA)