The Higher School of Economics (HSE) M.Narikbayev KAZGUU University is happy to announce the HSE Research Showcase 2022 and call for abstracts. HSE Research Showcase is the conference organized by the HSE KAZGUU to provide a venue for discussions and address the issues in finance, economics, business and management.
The HSE welcomes young and distinguished scholars from various institutions and countries to participate in the research.
Language of the conference
Online via Zoom
10th of December – Call for Abstracts issued
1st of February – Submission Deadline
1st of March – Notification of Acceptance
10-13th of April – Conference
We invite submissions related (but not limited) to the following topics:
o Risk Management
o Investment Management
o Block chain
o Education and Labor Economics
o International Economics and International Trade
o Global and Value Chains
o Sustainable Economy
o Political Economy
– Business and Management
• Remote work
• Work-life balance
• Equality, diversity and inclusion at the workplace
• Job Satisfaction
• Digital Marketing
• Destination Marketing
• Brand Management
• Social Marketing and Consumer Behavior
• Marketing strategies for startups
• Business Models
• Digital Governance
– All abstracts should be submitted via e-mail. Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– One abstract per author.
– The word limit shouldn’t exceed 300 words excluding title, author name, and designation.
– All abstracts should be relevant to the conference topics.
– An abstract should include a) the purpose of the study; b) the design of the study; c) major findings; d) interpretation and conclusion.
– If you have more than one author, than the primary author should submit the abstract. The primary author is a contact person for all communications.
– At the conference venue the author will be offered a 15-minutes presentation followed by 5 minutes Q&A.
– The format requirements: indicate title of the presentation, name, and designation. Consider the example below:
Issue of inequality in Kazakhstan: empirical evidence from 15 regions
Aidar Akhmetov, Master student
– If the author failure to confirm the intention to present, the abstract will not be included in the presentations schedule.
Please, address your questions to email@example.com.