The Internship, Career and Employment Center is an information platform that promotes the most effective employment of students, graduates and young professionals, within which they will receive advice on effective methods of job hunting, cooperation with employers, labor relations and career issues, cover letters, CV/Resume building and preparation for job interviews.
The Internship, Career and Employment Center of the Higher School of Economics provides the professional development of students and effective cooperation with employers and other stakeholders in order to train specialists with critical thinking and high academic achievements.
Main tasks :
- assisting students and graduates in employment and career development;
- assistance in conducting academic and pre-graduate occupational internships;
- integration of education with the business environment in order to use the potential of science in the business environment (Business Council);
- forecasting the structure of the labor market demand;
- assist students in writing resumes/CVs, cover letters, and job interview preparation.
- organization of work with local and foreign companies to expand employment, traineeship and occupational internship opportunities for students and graduates of the Higher School of Economics;
- conclusion of cooperation agreements (memorandum) on mutually beneficial terms with organizations and state bodies;
- organization of the “A Step to Graduate” program;
- organizing meetings of students with the potential employers;
- monitoring of graduates and organizing meetings of the HSE Alumni Club.