“A lofty goal is a mountain peak.
While an eagle conquers it easily,
a snake achieves it through its efforts.”
The ISE Vision: By 2026, we will become one of the Central Asian leaders providing the world-class education and research demanded by the regional and global markets.
The ISE Mission: We unlock the potential of our students by continuously improving the academic quality of the programs through integrating into international education, research and business community and professional development.
Leadership – we teach to lead by example
Creating opportunities – we unlock potential through supporting social diversity and inclusiveness
Responsibility – we take ownership for our decisions and actions guided by our stakeholders’ expectations
Proactiveness – we take on today’s and tomorrow’s challenges
– Innovation research
– Creating innovation environment
– Internationalization and regional impact
– Student, faculty and staff well-being.
– Updating academic programmes in line with the labour market demand and beyond
– Supporting the faculty and staff quality, investing in their capacity building
– Encouraging faculty obtain a doctoral degree
– Increasing research component in teaching and learning
– Increasing the number of international professional certification and affiliation programs and maintaining the current ones
– Increasing academic entry requirements for all degree programs
– Improving the quantity and quality of the students’ employment opportunities
– Improving learning resources including facilities and library resources
– Promoting collaboration between KAZGUU schools: implementing joint academic programs and research
– Further developing the partnerships with business, state, academia and various professional communities
– Contributing to the professional community (with the support of other university departments)
– Creating opportunities for distant learning
– Enhancing inclusiveness through academic support.
– Developing and supporting research culture
– Encouraging publications
– Creating partnerships with the leading research centers
– Developing research mentorship program and supporting students’ research initiatives
– Increasing investment into research
– Creating at least three research centers (Finance, Economics, IR).
– Increasing the number of international students
– Enhancing students’ involvement in international projects
– Partnership with the international academic and professional communities
– Partnerships with the regional universities (double degree programs, academic mobility and joint projects)
– Promoting international academic standards.
– Contributing to professional and personal development of our faculty and staff
– Cultivating the sense of commitment and engagement.