Higher School of Economics
HSE Provisional Program
Bachelor’s degree for high school students
Purpose: Language training and academic training of high school students for further study in the bachelor’s degree program of the Higher School of Economics of M.Narikbayev KAZGUU University or other foreign universities.
Enrolment requirements: To be a student of the 10th or 11th grades with good academic performance
The required level of English is IELTS 5.0 and higher. In the absence of an IELTS certificate, an entrance test will be conducted to determine the level of knowledge of the English language, enrolment in the program “Bachelor’s Degree for High School students” is carried out according to the test results.
Enrolment: until January 14 or until August 25, 2021.
Training can start from the 10th grade or from the 11th grade
Who is suitable for the Bachelor’s program for high school students:
- For students of schools in grades 10-11;
- If the level of English does not allow you to enter and study at the university in English;
- The candidate plans to study for a bachelor’s degree at the Higher School of Economics of KAZGUU University.
Benefits of the program:
- Teaching staff: PhD students from foreign universities, certified lecturers, graduates of the world’s top universities with extensive practical experience;
- Courses completed in the “Bachelor’s Degree for High School Students” program are recalculated (up to 35 ECTS), with the approval of the Academic Quality Committee of the Higher School of Economics when applying for a bachelor’s degree at KAZGUU University
- Access to all resources of KAZGUU University;
- Obtaining a certificate of completion of the “Bachelor’s Degree for High School Students” program
University Call Center: +7 (7172) 70-30-30
Aizhan Toktabayeva, Vice-Dean of the Higher School of Economics for Bachelor’s Degree, 8-708-351-21-09, email@example.com
HSE Advising firstname.lastname@example.org