Erasmus + is a program of the European Union aimed at supporting cooperation in higher education, vocational training, to support youth and sport.
In the field of higher education, the program includes the following areas:
- Key Action 1: Learning Mobility of Individuals
- Key Action 2: Cooperation for innovation and good practice
«Dear students! We are pleased to inform you about the start of academic mobility application period for Spring 2020 semester.
Please follow these steps:
1. Choose the university. Check their website, list of courses. Ask your advisor to help you decide whether any of these universities correspond your program at HSE KAZGUU.
2. Inform your parents.
3. Fill in the application forms and collect all other documents.
4. Follow the instructions that you will receive on your KAZGUU email.
5. For further enquiries, please, contact Zarina at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our office 206 on Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 12:00-13:00 and 15:00-17:00.
1) Here is the list of partner universities for Spring 2020 semester where you can get Erasmus+ scholarship: GPA 3 and higher, English B2 level, strong motivation; you will get monthly stipend (600-800 EUR/month) and round-trip ticket (approx. 800-900 EUR). All majors can participate, check their websites, and their study programs.
1. Hof University, Germany – Business and Management, IT (1 place)
2. Philipps-University Marburg, Germany – Business and Management (1 place)
3. Transilvania University, Romania – Psychology, Translation, PR (1 place for 3,5 months)
4. West Attice University, Greece – Tourism (1 place)
2) Here is the list of partner universities for Spring 2020 semester on bilateral basis – all students can participate, but they have to cover their expenses (round-trip flight, accommodation for the whole semester, visa fee, insurance, meals and personal expenses):
Hof University, Hof – Business and Management, IT (5 or more students)
European University Viadrina, Frankfurt (Oder) – Economics (2 students)
Philipps-University Marburg – Business Administration (1-2 students)
Science Po Toulouse – International and Comparative studies diploma, 1-2 semesters (2 students)
Ecole de commerce Europeenne: Lyon – International business management I Module, Business administration 3; Bordeaux – International business management II, Business administration 3 – 6-10 students
Mendel University, Brno – Economics, Tourism – 2 or more students
Ostrava University, Ostrava – Translation studies – 2 or more students
European Humanities University – Tourism – 1-2 students
Vytautas Magnus University – Business, Economics, Others (check their website) – 2 or more students
Turiba University – Tourism, Economics and Business – 2 students
University of Latvia – Business, Management, and Economics – 1 student
Corvinus University, Budapest – Translation studies – 1 student
Dunaujvaros University, Dunaujvaros – Business and Management – 2 students
Anyang University, Seoul – Translation studies – 2 students
International School of Business SolBridge, Daejon – Business and Management – 2 students (possible to continue in frame of double degree program)
University of Jaen, Jaen – Translation studies, Business and Management – 2-4 students
Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University – Tourism, Psychology – 2+2 students
Eligibility: depends on the University, but in general 2-3 year students, GPA – 2,5, English level B2
Deadline: 9 October 2019
Documents for ALL programs should be filled in and submitted to TSON prior the deadline.
Here is the list of documents:
— Application (Заявление студента по форме) – do not forget to sign it at the Dean’s office (form is attached)
— Application of KZ citizen (Анкета гражданина РК) (form is attached)
— 2 photos 3×4 (2 фотографии 3х4)
— Parents’ permission (Разрешение родителей на участие в программе по академической мобильности – на первое время можно скан, и потом донести оригинал) (form is attached)
— Transcript in English and Russian (транскрипт на двух языках – заказать в ЦОНе)
— Copy of your ID (копия удостоверения личности)
— Two reference letters from your professors (два рекомендательных письма в вольной форме – от текущих преподавателей, либо от тех преподавателей, кто вас хорошо знает — школьные, с прошлого семестра, научные руководители и т.д.)
— Application in TSON (заявление в ЦОН) (form is attached)»
For further details, please contact Zarina Utegenova at email@example.com
Application (Заявление студента по форме)
Application of KZ citizen (Анкета гражданина РК)
Parents’ permission (Разрешение родителей на участие в программе по академической мобильности)
Application in TSON (заявление в ЦОН)